Statistical Engineering - 3 days
Based on 20 years experience, we have developed a range of courses that we believe will maximise your business prospects.
Aims of the course
To understand the philosophy of Statistical Engineering and how it can be used within a business context. Following the 3 days, it should be possible to do a project within a business and demonstrate use of several key tools and techniques.
To learn the principles and applications of Statistical Engineering including: -
• Definitions used in Statistical Engineering
• Application of Design of Experiment using Plackett & Burman design
• Application of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Application of Measurement System Analysis
• Application of Reliability
• Application of Graphical methods and Regression modelling
The training outcome is to learn and understand the areas listed above. All the techniques are taught in a practical way either on the shop floor or using a suitable exercise. You should be able to use the techniques to demonstrate improvement within your area of the business.